Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Certified Organic Aromatherapy OilEucalyptus Globulus has a clearing, herbaceous camphor scent. This colorless liquid is good with steam. Australian Aborigines refer to the plant as ‘Kino’ and bind the leaves to serious wounds. Its soothing medicinal aroma is popular as a mild relaxant in easing sinus pressure.
Extremely useful during the winter months. It can be very effective in a steam inhalation. Try adding 2 drops Eucalyptus, 1 drop Roman Chamomile, and 1 drop Lavender to a bowl of just-boiled water. Lean over the bowl (not too close) with a towel covering your head, and inhale the vapors for a few minutes.
For a great chest and back massage, blend 2 drops Eucalyptus, 1 drop Roman Chamomile and 1 drop Lavender in 2 teaspoons of the carrier oil of your choice.
Blended with Citronella or Cedarwood in an oil burner, Eucalyptus can help maintain an insect-free BBQ!
Specific Safety Advice:
A powerful oil to be used in moderation.
- Certified Organic
- Blend with unscented massage oil and massage into the chest and back for a pleasing, sinus soothing vapor.
- Pure, therapeutic grade oil (only 3% of essential oils on the market are considered therapeutic grade)
- Triple tested to ensure purity, potency, and quality
- Origin: Portugal
- Latin name: Eucalytpus Globulus
- Extracted by steam distillation from the fresh or partly dried, long and narrow leaves of the tree
- Cost per treatment is about $0.16.
- This is Eucalyptus 80/85. Other companies may supply an inferior quality known as 70/75.