Abundance™ Quilted Fleece Pad Set - Standard
Abundance Standard Quilted Fleece Pad Set
Body Linen's new and innovative fleece pad set establishes a new standard for comfort and value. Quilted to provide abundant thickness and made with microfiber for better durability and easier laundering. This is made with a generous 480 GSM polyester fill sandwiched between a layer of microfiber fleece and microfiber sheet material for a quilted thickness of .75 inches on this the Standard version versus 1.5 inches on the Deluxe version. The quilted appearance gives it a unique look and the microfiber fleece makes it incredibly soft. Finally after years of the same old table pads, something better.
Images above rotate between the warm (fleece) side up and the cool (microfiber) side up.
- Same as the deluxe version except for less interior padding and a lower price.
- Corner-fit elastic for easy set-up.
- Machine washable in cold or warm water.
- Top side made of polyester microfiber fleece that does not shed.
- Inner fill of quilting polyester for a soft cushy feel.
- Bottom layer of microfiber to give it a cool side for warm months.
- Extra cushy and thick 3/4 inch quilted depth for luxurious comfort.
- Fits all standard massage tables up to 34" x 76".
- Set includes pad and face cradle cover.
Ratings & Reviews
Better than what we had.
by Amida -
Bought 3 of these are on sale at a great price and to my surprise they are very nice. Better than the more expensive ones we just retired.
Uhhhmmm, Ohhh My Gosh, So Soft and Fluffy!
by Rebecca -
Okay, hold the presses. I used to have the old woolly table pad and I thought that was great, my clients loved it in the winter. Soft and warm. In Arizona it's too hot to use during the spring, summer, and fall basically so I got the lighter pad to try out. I admit, I was skeptical, like you, at first. I thought I'd try it. I opened it and when my hand touched it I almost came apart if was so soft! Softer than rabbit fur! I washed it up and it just got softer and more fluffy if you can imagine. It should be cooling off soon and I'm looking forward to hearing the oohs and ahhs when my clients notice the difference from the previous table padding! I love finding them things that are even better than before! I just bought another one. Get it. Get it now. You'll be SO glad!