Peppermint scent Aromatherapy Oil
Peppermint's light, clear aroma is welcoming and refreshing. This clear essence helps relieve headaches and soothes the digestive tract. Long a favorite in after-dinner mints, it is also a good insect repellent and deodoriser. Suggested Uses:
Peppermint, as used in after-dinner mints, is popular after a bout of over-indulgence. Blend 1 drop of Peppermint with 5ml of Sunflower oil for a comforting tummy rub (massage in a clockwise direction!).
Try adding 4 drops to a bowl of warm water for a wonderfully refreshing footbath.
It is a good insect repellent. Use in a burner or diffuser or add 10 drops to a plant spray filled with water. Shake well and spray the room, pets’ bedding, etc. (Avoid polished wood – may cause bleaching of fabric.)
Specific Safety Advice:
Do not use Peppermint during the first 4 months of pregnancy and with care thereafter.
- Blend with unscented massage oil, lotion, or cream to create a cool and clear aroma for massage treatments.
- Pure, therapeutic grade oil (only 3% of essential oils on the market are considered therapeutic grade).
- Triple tested to ensure purity, potency, and quality.
- Origin: England
- Latin name: Mentha Piperita
- Extracted by steam distillation from the leaves of the herb.
- Cost per treatment is about $0.14.
- Acknowledged as the best quality Peppermint available, English Peppermint is at the luxury end of the market. It is a much smoother, fuller, and more rounded oil than the standard product.
Score: 0 out of 5
A score of 0 means no reviews have been submitted.
Submit Your Review